Our Edged Weapons Seminar is actually a certification opportunity. It is a 2 day seminar that last for four hours each day. We cover all aspects of edged weapons combat and the attributes of several different types of edged weapons. You will learn the self-defense laws in your state as they relate to edged weapons and how to make those laws work for you. You will also learn that these tactics translate to and enhance your empty hands. Like all of our seminar certification courses, the EWC is divided into 4 A.C.T.s. and only an A.C.T. IV EWC Instructor is qualified to Certify others. You can hold the next A.C.T. of this or any certification course once every 6 months. This allows for plenty of time for you to integrate these tactics and drills into your school and regular training routine. Remember the key to success in any self-preservation or physical training is repetition and muscle memory training!
Edged Weapons Certification Act I seminars include:
- The different types of edged weapons
- Each type requires different body mechanics and attributes
- Various drills
- Understanding each drill and how they translate to real life attributes and street application
- Translating Edged Weapons into Empty Hands
- Dealing with the Basic Psychology of an edged weapon assault.
- Understanding the physical and bio-chemical effects of an edged weapon attack
- Edged Weapons, the Law, and you: The truth Vs. The Myth and how it holds up in Court (specific to your state)
- and much more…